Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Stop On The Underground Railroad?

I went over to Atlas Shrugs again, via the wonderful sidebar widget on Cynthia Yockey's site giving the last four titles of dozens of blogs. I wish I were knowledgeable enough to do such things but Blogspot is about the best I can do, computerwise.

I do believe it's time to start thinking about a modern version of the fabled underground railroads of the pre Civil War days. Seems that the moderate Muslims of Ohio still want to either kill Rifqa Bary or send her into slavery in Pakistan. Either option should be totally unacceptable to Americans.

I'm not exactly sure how but we need to set up an underground railroad for those threatened by the ummah. We have about a bazillion illegals running around this country, why can't someone get to the people supplying all those fake IDs?

I'm not quite sure how long a young person would want to hide out in our spare bedroom but it might just be better than becoming suddenly dead. Even if the young person had to move the piles of books off the bed in there.

I'm pretty sure that it would be pretty difficult for the bad guys to come up my little three house street unnoticed since the dogs have hysterics if someone walks or drives anywhere close. I'm also pretty sure that between the rifles and the buckshot anyone with evil intentions might regret coming here.

I'm pretty sure that there are at least a few million of us, with a spare bedroom and a few pounds of buckshot where those trying to escape the moderate Muslims can hide. Is there anyone smart enough to set it up?

No comments: