Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teddy Kennedy, Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish

He stared out cheating in college. He then went to prove that binge drinking is not just a problem for young students. Ah but then he built up. On July 18, 1969 he killed Mary Jo Kopechne. Drunk, as usual, he drove off the bridge, then panicking, he ran off with her in the backseat. Instead of calling for help, he called his lawyers and campaign staff.

Mary Jo died in an ever diminishing air pocket. Kennedy, proving that liberals don't care about equal justice, went on to be Senator For Life, living forty years in unearned wealth and luxery.

Teddy Kennedy, one of the graves I hope to live long enough to pee on. I hope he is screaming, burning in Hell forever. I know this is not being a perfect human being, fine, I'll answer for this sin. Unlike Kennedy, though, I won't try to weasle out of it.

No comments: