Monday, April 02, 2012

Still Waiting

So I'm sitting in the hospital, some 78 miles from home, waiting for the Pro From Dover to replace Linda Lou's wonky right knee. This Orthopod is supposed to be just about the best in the area and as such, he's always overloaded. So we are three hours past time for the surgery and we're still waiting. Poor Linda Lou hasn't been able to eat or drink and she's just about read to kill someone. Unfortunately, I'm handy. I ma not survive Linda Lou if the don't come and take her away soon. Oh well, If she kills me she'll be able to walk on her new knee in the exercise yard.

2 comments:

pamibe said...

Hope she's doing well after surgery yesterday!

Teresa said...

I'm so way behind on all my blog friend's doing's I hope Linda Lou is doing okay after surgery!