Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We're Not Dead!

Nobody here at the Poorfarm is dead, or even sicker than usual. I haven't been posting because our Doctors have decided it's test time. My rat poison levels have been wonky, nobody knows why. My Coumiden/Warfarin that my cardiologist has me taking has been swinging my blood thickness levels all over so I'm driving up to Greenville to have my blood drawn more often, Linda Lou's Doc has a bazillion tests for her and I'm having various tests, too. So, since we live way out past Resume Speed, Texas, I'm spending lots of time staring through the windshield.

Anyhow, so far, so good on the various tests.

It doesn't help that I am way past bored with this election. Just who decided to start this election in 2005 and can we beat them with shoes?

No comments: