Friday, September 18, 2009

So, ACORN Offers To Help With Child Sex Slavery.

Okay, O'Keefe and Giles have caught five (so far) ACORN office staffers that seem eager to help with child sex slavery. Now leftists may quibble but it's really pretty simple, if one is willing to help put under aged children into a house of prostitution, that is child sex slavery. Sorry. No matter how many big words one wants to use, no matter how high the political office, helping to put under aged girls into a house of prostitution is aiding and abetting child sex slavery. I don't know about you but I am against child sex slavery. As a grandfather I will fight to protect my grandchildren from falling prey to those that traffic in child sex slavery and, if I come up on someone else's grandchildren I would have to appoint myself as an honorary godfather and try to do something about it. You see, there are a lot of duties involved in being an adult, the number one duty is to protect children. Period. If it's my life or a child's, well, I've had a pretty good run, except for that convincing Ann Coulter that an affair with an older man thing.

Thing is, Giles and O'Keefe didn't seem to have much trouble. These ACORN workers did not act surprised that anyone would suggest such a despicable thing as running under aged girls up from El Salvador to be enslaved in their cathouse. It was like business as usual for these offices. So, we wonder how many real pimps and hookers have gone through these offices.

Hence my surprise at the seven US Senators and 75 US Representatives voting to keep funding ACORN. Follow me here:

ACORN offices are seen to be willing to aid and abet child sex slavery.

Americans, through their duly elected representatives have passed laws against child sex slavery. Therefore, it is the consensus that America and Americans are against child sex slavery. Otherwise the law would be repealed and underage prostitution would not be underground as it is now.

Therefor, in this case, a vote to cut off funds to ACORN is a vote against child sex slavery. Conversely a vote to keep funding this outfit is a vote FOR child sex slavery. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not against sex. If I remember correctly I even used to like it. (sigh)

As a matter of fact I won't even rail against prostitution. Not after being in the Service on a lot of foreign shores during the '60s. Now I do believe that prostitution corrodes the souls some but I also remember that Jesus himself was pals with (but not a customer of) Mary Magdalene. One thing, though, in my wild days I did not look for children. But I digress.

So, who voted in favor of child sex slavery? I'm no expert on Congress, I know my Rep, both Senators and a few others, either because they are in the leadership, are in the news a lot or are close to me. I see that Eddie Bernice Johnson, of Dallas voted for aiding and abetting child sex slavery. As did that embarrassment to humanity from the LA area, I'm (thankfully) drawing a blank on her name. Get this, women who are the daughters of slaves voting pro child sex slavery.

Think about that a minute. Hundreds of thousands died to end slavery. More died to end the sway of the Klu Klux Klan and bring full citizenship to the great grandchildren of slaves. And here they are, the sons and daughters of the civil rights movement, voting for child sex slavery.

That shaking you feel is not Chris Mathew's leg this time, it's Frederick Douglass and Abe Lincoln, it's John Brown, Harriet Beecher Stowe and the thousands and thousands of Union troopers who thought they did join up to end slavery. Yes and it's Booker T. Washington and the Tenth and Eleventh Cavalry, it's Harry Truman who desegregated the military, it's Medgar Evers and Dr. Martin Luther King, whirling like dervishes in their graves because of all of the black and, yes, white politicians voting in favor of child sex slavery. It is enough to make me throw up a little in my mouth.

I must go now and cry for my country.

No comments: