Friday, March 23, 2007

Rough Week.



It's been a rough week for people with Cancer. Cathy Seipp died at age 47 from Lung Cancer, even though she was a lifelong nonsmoker. I never really went out of my way to find her writing. I don't know why. Every time I followed a link to something she'd written I got something important from it. If she had died at age 105 she still would have died too young. My prayers go for her daughter, Maia.

It seems, too, that the Edwards family is going through a very tough patch. I simply do not understand a lot about this, the mother of two young children has a fatal disease and yet they're going to be jet setting all over, campaigning? Eh, I don't even understand how any Doctor would dare see anyone in that family. Oh well, prayers out for those children, anyway.

All that bad news calls for puppy pictures. Here is another picture of Princess looking unbearably cute and one of Eddie just beginning his hole to China. I guess being a Chinese Pug he wants to dig down to raid their refrigerators.

No comments: