Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I shall be off the 'net for the next few days as I spend some time with my family.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Donald Sensing's One Hand Clapping,for a story on the next of kin notifications, be sure to click the links. Have some Kleenex handy. While we celebrate Christmas or other holidays, how about an extra prayer for those standing on the walls of civilization? Some are on the other side of the world, others will be pushing a cruiser up and down the streets and roads here in the States. And of course, an extra thanks to those who are horrifying the mainstream media by poking around with Geiger counters seeing that our major cities don't become mushroom clouds. Without warrants, at that. Forgive me, New York Times, for not peeing myself.

No comments: