Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another Bunch Of Straw. Poor Camel.

 S yesterday I was having my first cup o' coffee and the case manager from HealthSouth called and wanted to know how Linda Lou was. I suggested she walk down the hall and ask her, whereupon she explained that LL had been taken to the hospital. So after I told her that the folks at HealthSouth were too durned important to tell me about minor details such as life, death and emergency hospitalization I asked which hospital, of course, being the case manager she couldn't be expected to know such insignificant details. Grr!

 Eventually we found Linda Lou at Medical Center of Plano, the same hospital where all of Stefanie and Dean's Boys were born. Seems she is in the critical care unit with Pneumonia.  I saw her yesterday and she was in a full oxygen mask. This morning they sedated and intubated her. She will be out at least 'til tomorrow.

 While all this was going on I went to a Doc-in- the- box and discovered that the Sinus Syphilis and Lung Leprosy that Linda Lou had given me was really only a bad case of Bronchitis. So I got a week's worth of stout antibiotics and told: rest, fluids and take my pills.

 Anyhow, Bingo T. Pug and I are going to follow the Doc's orders and I'm going to sit around, read the Internet and take naps. I'll go see her tomorrow if she's awake.

1 comment:

pamibe said...

Oh, gosh. If it's not one thing it's ten. Hope y'all get well FAST!