Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Running In Circles

I haven't done much online this week, I've been running in circles trying to get a bad tooth pulled, plus some other medical problems.

Since my stroke in August of '05 I have been on blood thinner, Warfarin to be precise. This is actually tiny doses of an old rat poison. The Germans used larger doses to kill people back in the Nazi Era. At any rate, dentists hate the stuff, it complicates things. So I am off the rat poison for now, letting my blood thicken up in hopes that the dentist will be able to pull this tooth before I drop dead.

Meanwhile my primary care Doc is all of a sudden worried about my hearing, which is still bad. They did a hearing test, my hearing loss is still "profound" and my insurance still does not cover the $2300.00 worth of hearing aids I need. These are the same hearing aids I needed back in the early '90s when they were hundreds of dollars cheaper. I wonder how come everything electronic has gotten cheaper except for medical electronics. They have risen.

Friday I have to go to an ophthalmologist and I hope I'm at least close on the spelling. The spell checker doesn't do too well on medical terms. Anyhow he is worried that my medical problems can lead to eye problems.

I have noticed that The Puppy Blender has followed my idea of blowing stuff up in Iran and killing certain Iranians. So the various big bloggers on the Left are all mad at him. They'd be all mad at me if'n they knew who I am. They can be as mad as they want, just as long as they stay out of carbine range.

I noticed that the big wheel at Virgin Airlines is offering 25 million Pounds for someone who can stop Global Warming. I do not know how to tell him about my idea to drop enough nukes to cause Global Springtime. Anybody got his address? I could buy those hearing aids.

No comments: